Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner


Review of Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner
By Linda B.


I had high hopes for this product as Weleda is such a leading name in organic products and I was not disappointed. The container with its deep pink label will adorn any dressing table or bathroom shelf. When I opened the container of the Weleda wild rose facial toner, the subtle scent of roses was so fresh and invigorating yet relaxing at the same time. It is a very delicate scent and it is so nice to know it is from natural sources as are all the other ingredients.


It was easy to dispense the right amount of Weleda toner onto the cotton wool and when I applied it to my face it felt soft and refreshing. It is the most gentle toner I have used and is very effective at removing the residue left after using my cleanser. I applied it a second time but this was not necessary. It did not leave my skin feeling tight with an unnatural shine which other toners can do.


My skin felt soft, supple and “balanced”. My normally greasy t zone and dry patches on my cheeks were evened out, my skin felt clean and fresh and was prepared for applying my serum and moisturiser. I would recommend this Weleda rose toner to anyone especially if they have sensitive skin.

No comments: