Thursday, September 10, 2009

Inika Vegan Lipgloss


Review of Inika Vegan Lip Gloss

By Irene W.

This is a cute little Inika lip gloss. The tube is small enough to fit into a purse or pocket enabling you to carry it around all day so that you can touch up your lips at any time. The colour of this Inika Lipgloss is a deep raspberry pink and although I don’t normally choose darker shades of pink this one is a transparent gloss which looks so good. This vegan lip gloss glided on to my lips effortlessly leaving a luminous shine which gave my makeup a polished finished look. The only downside is that as with any other lip gloss they don’t last very long on me and as soon as I eat or drink it has disappeared. One of my favourite tricks though is to put a pale matt lipstick on first which acts as a base and then the lip gloss lasts longer. As Inika are a company that are ethical and only use natural and non toxic ingredients you can feel safe in the knowledge that you are not harming your body. The container itself is simple and ordinary looking but I think that is probably because it is taken from a set of lip gloss. I would definitely buy this product.

Inika Vegan Lipgloss (£19.99) and other Inika products are available from Naturisimo.com

No comments: