Monday, September 28, 2009

Green People Mum & Baby Moisturiser Lavender


Review of Green People Mum & Baby Moisturiser Lavender
By Kate F

Lightly fragranced with lavender, the Green People Mum & Baby Moisturiser Lavender has a creamy feel but when rubbed on the skin, feels more like a lotion. On applying a bean sized amount of Green People moisturiser to each arm my skin felt slightly sticky, but, after 30 seconds changed to a smooth and silky feel.

I found the scent of this Green People Mum & Baby Lavender Moisturiser disappears after an hour or so which I think makes it extra suitable for babies. I used the cream on my baby granddaughter but her skin is so soft already she didn’t really need it.

However, saying that, it would be perfect to use after her bedtime bath as the light lavender scent would help sooth her to sleep. I really liked this Green People Lavender Mum & Baby Moisturiser and used it on my face as an under makeup moisturiser and because of the fast absorption I didn’t have to wait longer than 30 seconds to apply my mineral powder foundation.

The packaging of this Green People Lavender Moisturiser is really attractive; printed in beautiful bright colours and clearly lists all the ingredients.

All in all this is a very nice moisturiser and in my opinion perfect for mum and baby.

Green People Mum & Baby Moisturiser Lavender (£8.95) and other Green People products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: