Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask


Review of Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask
By Taryn G.

Packaging
The Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask comes in a brown recyclable box, which then contains four separate sachets. There are two treatments per sachet. It is a new and different design which is easy to open.

Application
When I first opened the sachet I thought the Logona Moisture Mask was going to be thick and hard to put on to my face, but in fact it was the other way round. I found it easy and quick to apply to my face, the cream was white in colour and felt thick to touch but when it came to applying the cream to my face it was smooth. I left the cream on for 20 minutes as instructed, it reminded me of a spa treatment and the Elemis brand. I found it easy and quick to wash off because most of it had soaked into the skin.

Ingredients
Logona use some organically grown products which you can smell when you use the cream, which I love because I know I’m not doing any damage to my skin. The ingredients were put on the main packaging in English and it didn’t have that many on there which made it quick and easy to read if you were in a shop and in a rush.

Result
After using the Logona age protection mask my face felt soft, clean and refreshed the same as a facial at the spa but in the comfit of your own home. The next day my skin was still smooth and I didn’t need to put my daily moisturizer on.
I will definitely buy it again.

Pros:
Leaves my skin so soft I didn’t need to use as much moisturizer
Smells fresh e.g. orange, herbs and lavender without being over the top
Uses natural/organic ingredients which you can smell
Easy to open the packaging

Cons:
The use by date was printed incorrectly on the outer packaging which could confuse someone
Very hard to find the English instructions

Logona Age Protection Mask (£3.45) and other Logona products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: