Friday, September 25, 2009

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream


Review of Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream
By Debbie O

The first thing that I noticed about this Weleda wild rose cream was the strong scent. I really liked it because I love the smell of roses but it could be off putting if you don’t. The scent is very authentic and it made the experience of applying the cream pleasurable for me.

The texture of the Weleda Wild Rose Day cream is very light and it is easily absorbed into the skin, which is ideal for a day cream. This feature also made the application of a mineral foundation straight afterwards very easy which is a real advantage.

I had enough of the Weleda product to test it over a 14 day period, every morning’ and I found that it was very hydrating for my skin. I was also very pleased that my skin felt soft and moisturised all day long. The Weleda Rose Day cream came in a tube which made it very easy to dispense and easy to pack in my make up bag when I went away for a few days. I really liked this product and have already bought another. Even though it does not have anti aging properties everyone needs to hydrate their skin so I will continue using it in conjunction with other more age specific products.

I was also delighted about the price when I went to buy some more. This Weleda face cream is an excellent hydrating face cream. Very good value!

Weleda Wild Rose Face Cream (£9.95) and other Weleda products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: