Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask

Review of Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask

By Louise M.

The Logona Age Protection Moisture Treatment Mask is a luxurious product, and left my skin feeling plumper and softer. I wouldn’t hesitate to use it again.The formula is extremely thick and creamy, which sticks to the face and neck area easily and doesn’t drip. Even in my hot bath the Logona Treatment Mask didn’t run. It glides on easily but sinks in slowly so while this is a great mask for a relaxing evening’s pampering, it is no quick fix. It also makes the mask tricky to remove; even with warm cotton wool pads it does leave a sticky residue which takes a while to absorb. The Logona Treatment Mask has a pleasant scent of expensive talcum powder which isn’t overpowering, but together with the creamy texture makes the mask feel really decadent.The Logona Treatment Mask is packaged into individual sachets which keep each application hygienic; I didn’t have to worry about spreading any bacteria around a big pot of product. The sachets are easy to open and are contained inside a sleek box with simple instructions. Although each application is only 7.5ml this was more than enough cream to cover the whole of my face, neck and décolleté with a thick layer. A little really does go a long way!I have very sensitive skin, and many masks make my skin feel hot or tight, not so with this one. My skin felt deeply moisturised, and I would also consider using this product on other areas - for example on my hands or elbows when they need to be a little softer.Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone who has very dry or sensitive skin and is looking for a moisture boost, it certainly worked for me!