Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weleda Skin Food Reviews

Review of Weleda Skin Food
By Joanne S

Packaging The Weleda Skin Food comes in a bright green tube with screw-on lid, which is then packaged in a cardboard box. It is a very fresh and vibrant design.

Application The texture of the Weleda Skin Food is rather sticky and thick but feels very nourishing when applied to the skin. When massaged into the skin it is soaked up quickly, especially if skin is dry. Paying very little attention to my feet I thought this would be a nice treat for them and I was right, Weleda Skin Food was the perfect remedy for my tired feet at the end of a long day. Weleda Skin Food has hints of chamomile so is also very relaxing and soothing to the senses.

Ingredients All Weleda products and ingredients are not tested on animals which is a very important shopping criteria for me. Products and ingredients are also natural and mostly organic and so I feel comfortable with their application on my skin. Weleda Skin Food contains extracts of pansy, organic chamomile and biodynamic candendula.

Results After using the Weleda Skin Food my feet feel revitalized and my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. I would recommend this product to those with dry skin or those looking for a special treat for tired feet/legs.

Pros: It is perfect for dry or tired skin, especially areas such as feet and legs
It has a lovely smell, relaxing but uplifting
A little goes a long day

Cons: It dispenses quite thickly and is rather sticky, although massages in quickly

Weleda Skin Food (£7.10) and other Weleda products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: