Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Weleda Rose Day Cream Reviews

Review of Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream
By Deana D

Packaging The
Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream was presented in a lovely pink screw top tube.

Application Once opening the
Weleda Rose day cream it glided out the tube easily and had a light fragrance of rose. This was pleasant and not too overbearing. The mix of essential oils had a soothing effect on my skin. The Weleda rose day cream was light to touch and absorbed into my skin immediately. The scent was uplifting. My make up was applied on top very easily.

Results After using
Weleda Wild Rose Cream my skin has improved in moisture although I did find that I needed to re apply the Weleda Rose Day Cream half was through the day. I felt that I would like to also use a Weleda night cream to give me extra moisture at night as I have very dry skin. Other people noticed the improved condition of my skin and commented on it. The overall smoothness of my skin and neck is improved. There were no allergic reactions to this product

Pros: This
Weleda product glides on easily and absorbs into skin well.
Weleda rose day cream is not expensive. People noticed a difference in my skin texture after about 14 days.

Cons: Its moisturizing effects did not last the whole day

Weleda Wild Rose Day Cream (£10.16) and other Weleda products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: