Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A'kin Radiance Rosehip Oil Reviews

Review of A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil
By Irene W.

Packaging The A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil comes in dark glass bottle with anattached dropper for ease of application and this is packed in a creambox with Red writing.

Application The A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil should be massaged into your faceand neck morning and night. Only 3-4 drops are required. The oil isan orangey colour and quite thick therefore you have to be quick tomassage it over the whole face. The smell is truly awful and I dreadedusing the product because of the smell. However the smell dissipatessoon after application.

Ingredients The only ingredient in the A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil is Rosacanina Seed extract-certified organic. Rich in bio-availabletrans-retinoic acid (vitamin A), vitamin E & omega 9 (oleic acid,3(alpha linolenic acid) & 6 (linolenic acid) essential fatty acids.

Results After using A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil my skin immediately feelssoft and nourished. Unfortunately for me there are no long termpositive effects. I do not feel that it has improved my skin in anyway. There is no difference to any sun damage on my face or linesetcetera so I do not feel that Akin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil adds anybenefits to my usual moisturiser.

Pros: It complements the rest of the rangeIt is from a company that produces ethical natural productsIt is good for sensitive skinIt is sulphate free, paraben free & phthalate free.

Cons: It has an awful smellFor me it has no real benefitsQuite expensive as you would still need to use a moisturiser

A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil (£15.31) and other A’kin products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: