Wednesday, November 11, 2009

John Masters Citrus Detangler Reviews

Review of John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
By Christine C.

This John Masters Citrus Detangler is presented in a distinctive brown bottle the same as other John Masters products. I must admit that when I first saw these products on Naturisimo I actually thought they were for men. The packaging is very masculine in appearance.
The directions for this John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler are clear and straightforward. It is the same as any other hair conditioner.
The product feels more like a lotion than a cream. This means it’s quite runny and comes out of the bottle easily but you have to be careful not to lose it in the shower! It also means that this John masters Organics product easy to apply and I found it worked through my hair quickly and evenly. You can leave this product on as a leave-in conditioner for very dry hair which I didn’t need to do but I did leave it on for 2-3 minutes.

John Masters Citrus and Neroli Detangler feels creamy but light during application and even when fully applied doesn’t disappear. John Masters Citrus Detangler rinses away easily and quickly, leaving not residue. The fragrance is very subtle only faintly lemony. I must admit there was little scent left on my hair once dried, however, that’s not really important if the product works.

I loved how this John Masters Organics Citrus Detangler left my hair, especially for such a lightweight formulation. I’ve never had problems with tangled hair so that isn’t where I saw the greatest improvement although my hair was detangled. My hair dried much smoother and shinier before using any other products or straighteners. Any frizz and all the little hairs that can sometimes stick up along my parting were gone. Amazing! I usually still have to apply a finishing product to calm bits down, even if I’ve used a serum or straightening cream.

As far as I can see there is no downside to using John Masters Citrus Detangler. My annoyingly wavy hair was much improved in terms of its manageability and I’ve always assumed I needed a ‘richer’ product to do that. Some people might not like the lack of fragrance if they like to smell a product on their hair after using it, but with these results, that didn’t bother me.

No comments: