Friday, November 27, 2009

Inika Vegan Lipgloss Reviews

Review of Inika Vegan Lipgloss
By Nadine D.

Packaging The Inika Vegan Lipgloss comes in a transparent tube, allowing you to easily see the colour of the lip-gloss, with a black screw top lid and the Inika logo in gold lettering. I was pleased to learn on further research into the brand that as part of Inika’s commitment to the environment, all of their box packaging and paper products are recycled or from sustainable forestry.

Application The texture of the Inika Vegan Lip Gloss is initially quite oily, so glides onto your lips easily. I was impressed by the fact that it did not feel too sticky meaning that my hair did not get stuck to my lips as soon as the wind blew! My lips had a nice texture after using the Inika vegan lipgloss and felt immediately conditioned. The colour lasted from morning until lunchtime so I did not need to reapply too frequently and it maintained a good shine.

Ingredients I was very impressed that Inika managed to formulate a vegan lip-gloss. There are no parabens, petrochemicals, polybutene and artificial colours and they are free from animal-derived ingredients like bees wax and carmine. Inika Vegan lipgloss is made from pure mineral and contains naturally occurring vitamin E to condition your lips.

Results After using the Inika Lip Gloss, my lips definitely feel in better condition and I loved the colour.

Pros: Inika vegan lipgloss moisturises your lips throughout the day.
The colour is long lasting.
Easy to apply.
Great handbag / purse size.

Cons: The initial oily feel upon application took a little while to get used to.
· The taste was very different to other glosses I have tried, but after using for a few days, I did not notice it.


Inika Vegan Lipgloss (£19.95) and other Inika products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: