Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pai Skincare Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream

Pai Skincare Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream
By Marion P.

The first impression of the packaging of this Pai Skincare product is that it is transparent with a clear view of the contents. On opening the jar the soft smell of rose is immediately a pleasurable experience. The white coloured cream is rich, but not sticky to the touch.

On the first application of the Pai Skincare Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream
to my face I only treated the driest areas, which rapidly absorbed the little I had put on. For a full face and neck application I found that it suited my skin to use small dots of cream over the whole surface and gently pat in with my fingertips. After several days the areas that had previously felt dry and tight were softer and more comfortable, which was the most enjoyable benefit.

Once the dryness was combated I found that I preferred to use a lighter moisturiser during the day, and used this Pai Skincare Macadamia and Rose Dry Skin Cream as a night cream to nourish and moisturise during sleep.

Before using the cream on my face I had tried a test patch on a particularly dry area on my arm. This absorbed quickly and left no greasy residue which may have affected clothing I would be therefore happy to use this Pai Skincare Macadamia and Rose Face Cream on any area of the body [using the manufacturer’s recommendations] that was particularly dry and uncomfortable. Only small quantities are required for effective treatment so it is not extravagant in use.

Pai Skincare Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream (£22.00) and other Pai Skincare products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: