Thursday, October 15, 2009

Barefoot Botanicals S.O.S Face & Body Cream


Review of Barefoot Botanicals S.O.S. Face & Body Cream
By Catherine J.

Packaging
The Barefoot Botanicals SOS Face & Body Cream comes in an easy to use attractive looking white tube which is inside a cardboard box with the same detail as the tube and is from a renewable source.

Application
The Barefoot Botanicals SOS Rescue Me Cream was really easy to apply and absorbed easily into my skin without leaving that sticky feel that you sometimes get with intensive moisturizers. It had a lovely aroma which I smelt as soon as I opened the tube and once it was on my skin could still be smelt a few hours later. It wasn’t too heavy for my face and left it feeling really moisturized even when I had been outside all day in the garden.

Ingredients
This Barefoot Botanicals product states on the packaging that there are no chemical nasties and has 100% ethically sourced, plant derived ingredients. Borage Oil, Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil are blended with Calendula, Burdock and Mahonia to soothe irritation and rehydrate seriously parched skin.
I was pleased to see that even though it is full of natural ingredients the best before date was in 18 months time, however if you are using it every day it won’t last anywhere near that long!

Results
I am really pleased because after using the Barefoot Botanicals SOS Face and Body Cream for two weeks the improvement in my eczema, particularly the rough red patches on my legs is amazing. My skin is much softer and whilst the rough red patches haven’t gone completely they are definitely much smoother and the redness has completely gone. I don’t like using steroid creams as my eczema isn’t itchy, just unsightly and I have spent a fortune on lots of different creams in the past but none have worked as effectively as this, it really is a miracle in a bottle. I will certainly be buying this in future, it is worth every penny!

Pros:
It has a lovely fragrance.
It has dramatically improved the appearance of my skin and the redness has completely disappeared
Attractive packaging

Cons:
None at all

Barefoot Botanicals SOS Face & Body Cream (£17.57) and other Barefoot Botanicals products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: