Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Suncoat Hair Styling spray Reviews

Review of Suncoat Hair Styling spray
By Zainab C.

Packaging: Suncoat Hair Styling spray comes in a plastic pump spray bottle. It doesn’t mention if the bottle s made from recycled material or not. Unfortunately, when I went to spray the product to test it out the product would not come out. I tried all that I could to get the spray out but in the end I transferred the product into my own empty spray bottle. I do not know if this would be the case with all of these or if it was just the one I had.

Application: The product was easy to apply once I had a bottle that it would spray through. The first thing I noticed about the product was that it had an awful smell. I found it very difficult to even test out the product because of the smell.

Ingredients: The ingredients are very natural and it is easy to tell what they are as this is all explained on the ingredients listing on the back of the bottle. The ingredients are minimal; there are only 6 things on the list. They include vitamin E and an essential oil. The product is also suitable for vegans. Suncoat Products all contain natural ingredients.

Results: The hair styling spray did add body and movement to the hair as well as leaving the hair feeling soft. There was no flaking or peeling of the product on the hair which can sometimes happen with products that come in pump sprays.

Pros:
The ingredients are very natural and pure
The product is suitable for vegans
It is non-aerosol so environment friendly

Cons:
The smell is awful – very off putting
The pump spray did not work
It is not specified if the bottle is made of recycled material or not

Suncoat Hair Styling spray and Suncoat Products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: