Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Barefoot Botanicals Barrier Hand Cream Reviews

Review of Barefoot Botanicals SOS Barrier Hand Cream
By Sandra chabas

Packaging: Barefoot Botanicals SOS Barrier Hand Cream is a full size (50ml) hand cream filled in a plastic tube. It is very light to carry but the packaging doesn’t show detailed ingredients.

Scent: The SOS Barrier Hand Cream Scent is rather pleasant, it has a very subtle warm vanilla and floral smell and indeed very nice in winter.

Ingredients: I love the organic ingredients in this hand cream, such as neroli, chamomile and frankincense which are all very moisturising and anti-aging. The lavender gives a relaxing scent while the jojoba makes it so easy to absorb to my skin. I looked up to the website for detailed ingredients and the best thing is no chemicals, parabens, nasty preservatives at all in this cream and in any Barefoot Botanicals Products.

Result: I am definitely a hand cream person because I have extremely dry and sensitive hands. I have at least five tubes of hand creams because my hands simply get dried too easily. Over the years, I have developed terrible rash because of the chemical packed hand creams I had used. But Barefoot Botanicals SOS Barrier Hand Cream, as well as a lot of organic hand creams, is simply lovely. I haven’t got any allergy after using this hand cream and it was like forming a coating on my hands after applying it.

It is easily absorbed and not a heavy cream. Though I have to re-apply it several times a day when the heating is on. I think for dry hands like mine, this hand cream will be excellent in the summer. For others, it may be all right to use in winter. The only problem is that the regular retail price £12.95 is very expensive for a 50ml hand cream, however, the bargain price at £6.95 is money well spent.


Pros:
Easily absorbed.
Hydrating.
Full of organic ingredients and no parabens or chemicals.

Cons:
Expensive.
Need re-apply for people who have dry hands.

Barefoot Botanicals SOS Barrier Hand Cream (£12.95) and Barefoot Botanical Products are available at naturisimo.com

No comments: