Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Natural Being Manuka Day Cream Reviews


Natural Being Manuka Day Cream
By Catherine J.

Packaging: Natural Being Manuka Day Cream comes in a white plastic tube with gold lettering. It has a screw lid and is very easy to use. It is recyclable and has the “Please Recycle” logo on the back which is good as it reminds people that they can recycle the packaging.

Application: Natural Being Manuka Day Cream was a good consistency and came out of the tube easily. The cream was easily absorbed by my skin and left it feeling soft. After applying my skin felt nourished and cared for and I noticed that after using the Natural Being Manuka Honey Day Cream for a month I seemed to have clearer skin...

I did find that the cream had rather a sweet smell and whilst I didn’t find it unpleasant, I didn’t really like the smell, however as the fragrance quickly faded it wasn’t significant enough to stop me from using it.

Ingredients: The ingredients were not shown on the tube but after looking on the internet I found that the key ingredients were: Active Manuka Honey which is used in all Natural Being Products and is proven to revitalize the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health.

Manuka Oil for its unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which fight the micro-organisms that cause irritation and blemishes.

Results: After using the Natural Being Manuka Day Cream for a month I have found that my skin is much clearer and I haven’t had any breakouts of spots. My skin looks radiant and healthy and is lovely and soft.

Pros:

Made with natural ingredients

Easily absorbed

Affordable

Cons:

It has a quite distinctive sweet smell which might not appeal to everyone

Natural Being Manuka Day Cream (£7.50) and Natural Being Products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: