Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Organic Apoteke Cleanse Gel Reviews

Review of Organic Apoteke Active Face Cleanse Gel
By Nadine D.

Packaging My sample of Organic Apoteke Active Face Cleanse Gel came in a small plastic pot with a white lid. The full sized version comes in a pump-action bottle.

Application The Organic Apoteke Active Face Cleanse Gel is massaged in to damp skin to produce a gentle lather and rinsed off with water. I found the sample pot hard to dispense from, especially when my hands were damp from wetting my face. The texture was very soft and felt as gentle as water on my skin. I could feel it removing the daily build up of oil on my skin straight away and my skin felt tighter after use. The instructions state to avoid the eye area, but I found this difficult when rinsing the Cleansing Gel from my face as it seemed to run into my eyes from my forehead. If you do get the Cleansing Gel in your eyes, it really does sting!

Ingredients I was pleased to find that all of the ingredients are certified organic, paraben free and are vegan. The ingredients were listed on the base of the packaging and contain many natural oils. The fragrance was really fresh and lemony and left your skin with a gentle fragrance after washing. It also contains neem oil, which has a gentle antibacterial quality.

Results After I started using the Organic Apoteke Active Face Cleanse Gel, I felt it was a little too harsh for my skin. My skin did feel very cleansed and soft, but I seemed to be more prone to breakouts. I thought that the spots would just last for a few days whilst my skin adjusted to the product, but my skin is still unsettled after three weeks. I think that this would be better for someone with slightly oiler skin than mine.

Pros: Your skin feels very clean
It has a very pleasant fragrance.
Your skin feels tighter and more toned after use

Cons: Was not suited to my skin, it caused more blemishes than usual.
· Hard to keep from eye area when rinsing, can cause irritation to eyes.
· Difficult to dispense product from pot, but this would not be a problem with the pump-action dispenser.

Organic Apoteke Active Face Cleanse Gel (£16.94) and other Organic Apoteke products are available at Naturisimo.com

No comments: